Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya (abbreviated as RMUTSV) pays great attention to the management of higher education, particularly in the fields of science and
technology as well as services. The main aim is to produce graduates who have both the professional ability to manage a career and are highly aware of the practical ethics in society
and the nation. Additionally, a policy we focus on is to concentrate the development of teaching and learning, research, community service, cultural preservation and environment
sustainability as well as staff development to keep pace with globalization so as to complete the vision of the university.
Since it was established and decentralized, the university has never stopped developing. The university is composed of 7 areas as follows:
1. Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya Songkhla Campus
2. Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya Rattaphum College
3. Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya Trang Campus
4. Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya Nakhon Si Thammarat (Sai Yai)
5. Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thung Yai)
6. Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya College of Industrial Technology and Management Nakhon Si Thammarat Campus (Khanom)
7. Rajamangala Srivijaya Center of Research and Training, Chumporn
Then, According to the resolution 0f the Council Commission of RMUTSV made in the meeting 1/2008 date 29 February 2008 approved the division of official divisions in office of the Director Trang Campus into sections of supporting Staff. Including policy Administrative Affairs Section, Treasury Affairs Section, Academic Administrative Affairs and Research Section and student Affairs Section. The announcement was declared on 25 April 2008.